Saturday, April 22, 2006

boo - you're it

title stolen from http://ithinktracyisspecial.blogspot.com/

FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD
1. Paper Route
2. Landscaping/Window washing (skyscrapers, not cars)
3. Bouncer
4. Movie Theatre Treasurer

FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I’VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
1. 24
2. The Princess Bride (stop laughing)
3. The Usual Suspects
4. Bear In The Big Blue House

FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED:
in this order up until present
1. house in Delta (for the first 9 months of my life)
2. house in Guildford (for the next 20 years of my life)
3. house in Newton (for 5 years after that)
4. my sister's house by Bear Creek (until my townhouse is built in December... that's right beyaaatches!! i'm a HOMEOWNER!)

FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. New Zealand
2. Scotland
3. Japan
4. United Arab Emirates

FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. I like to fight
2. I'm 30
3. i'm a computer wiz
4. that i smoke

FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):
i swear i've actually heard these, the first one all the time... doesn't mean i agree...
1. South Park's Chef
2. Daler Mendhi (i kidd i kidd)
3. That guy...
4. you know.... that guy.... who's always doing things!

FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Act in another stage play
2. Married with children
3. Have a retirement party
4. Watch my kid score a goal in hockey

PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:
1. shaun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Ogawa said...

I love your new blog entry!! I think I've had like 15 jobs!! I should do a breakdown of my own life things too on my blog...I'm gonna copy you!! Can't wait to read more of your thoughts! C.O.

1:00 AM  
Blogger tracypants said...

good man.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home