Monday, May 14, 2007

Sprained my ankle!

Went to an interpretation Canada (BC section) conference at Manning Park a couple weeks ago.

Got slightly inebriated around the campfire.
OK i was gooned.

2AM rolled around and nature called.
Too lazy to find modern amenities so i headed for the woods.

No one reminded this drunkard that the woods in the cascade mountains is not level.
Left foot forward, then right... then i notice that there's no ground beneath my right foot.

Proceed to fall, land on the side of my foot

*POP*POP*

Pains of agony cannot be heard by the dozen or so more drunks around the campfire too busy singing songs and telling lame ass jokes about well-endowed leprechauns.

Hobbled back and everyone was wondering where i had gone.

Beer seemed to fix the situation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Solomon said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Solomon said...

alright. try this again minus hideous spelling errors:
dude, I feel your pain... I have an (exceedingly costly) aircast you can use if you should need it. Although I'm betting it'd be way too small. But the offer stands...

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home