Thursday, October 27, 2005

What language you speaka?

Ken Yong and Justin Blanchet have spent the last few years living in downtown Vancouver. I think it's getting to them. And now Mike Milan has joined in as well.

Ken just spent a month trying to find himself across the United States and Canada in a Greyhound bus. I'm glad he went through with it. Doing something like that on your own is something that should be done by everyone. Like when Shaun went to Australia, or when I spent days on my own in Malaysia and England, and my little solo road trips to the states.

You always come back and tilt your head when you analyse what you've got here at home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Ogawa said...

Hahaha....

4:27 PM  
Blogger Caroline Ogawa said...

love the lost and confused look by Ken and the dazed and oblivious facial expression by Justin...what perfect combo

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home