Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fun With MOOSE ANTLERS!!!

My coworker, Elisa, lives in a farm in Deroche; a boonieville near Mission (such a place exists).

I was having a talk with her a few days back, and she was telling me how she was cleaning out her barn, and all the stuff that was in there gathering dust.

"oh you know, its full of stalls, hay, chicken wire, some empty coops, pitchforks, feed, some moose antlers, old tractor parts.."

"HOLD UP..." I yelled. "Did you say moose antlers?!!??"

Next thing you know, I am now the proud owner of a large set of moose antlers. They are in the back of my truck as I type this, as my sister blatantly refuses to allow such a thing into her house.

Now I must await the completion of my townhouse (however long that may take) so I can proudly display them above the garage door. In the meantime, I have come up with many ideas in which these antlers can be used:

1- attach a leash to them and walk around my neighbourhood, yelling "Bubba?? Bubba??? has anyone seen my Bubba?"

2- Walk into a library and throw them on the floor, when everyone looks in my direction, i grab the top of my head with both hands, yell "oh no, not now!" and run away

3- make a paper mache skull for it, attach a red lightbulb for a nose, and then go to the mall during Christmas, just so i can stand in front of Santa, hold the head in front of him and declare "what's up now, punk?"

any other ideas???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering what the hell those things were when you pulled them out of your trunk. I'm sure i gave you the most confused look one person has ever given another, but in my defence I was half asleep...

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Way to keep the updates flowing, I expect them to come at this pace for the duration of my vacation.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home