Monday, September 11, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen... THE BELLA COUGARS!


As many of you may know, I went to Mexico for a second time last month. Great place to get away from it all.

However, this time was different. Aside from the numerous brushes with death, Heather and I managed to bump into these 4 hoochies.

The two on the left were pure rednecks in their 40's, from Prince George. The two on the right were hoochies from Bella Coola.

Needless, we called them the Bella Cougars.

They were on the same flight with us... there and back. And just as luck would have it, they stayed at the same hotel.

We managed to elude them the first two days, with simple hellos and headnods from a distance. Yet then came karaoke night with a bottle of tequila on the line. Clearly with my girlfriend being a great singer, this was an easy win.

Then came the trouble.

The Bella Cougars spotted Heather and I sitting on a couch in the back and decided to join us.
Then they began to smoke and talk about their exploits. I was annoyed.. Heather was trying not to laugh.

Then came Heather's turn to sing, and she left me there. Alone with the lions. NO SHAME!

They heard her singing and then began talking to me telling me how good a singer she was. Then they started to ask me when i was going to marry her and whatnot.

Before you know it Sylvia (second from the right) was sitting next to me and talking about how being a catholic was so great, all i could smell were the tequila fumes. Then she pushed her purse right next to me and said "i have to go to the bathroom, can you look after my baaaaaag?"

now if she sounded like a drunk hoochie, i could understand
but the way she talked sounded more like a drunk lumberjack trying to whisper in my ear.
many a q-tips i used that night.

later on in the night, the bella cougars started talking some more and sylvia kept telling Heather and i her age

"I'm fifffty" sounded so husky.... so wrong

finally we got up and left

Heather ended up winning by the way.

For the rest of the week we tried to keep our distance from them.
Next time we really talked with them was at the airport waiting to go home. Sylvia was so hammered she kept talking to me while sipping a beer "with class."

needless to say, it was quite the memory

THE BELLA COUGARS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet jesus why did I enlarge the pic...

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should have had geoff with you...that guy's all about cougars.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home