Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy belated Thanksgiving

Wass happenin peoples?

Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving

As for me, i was duped by my family. Told that the dinner would be on the Saturday evening, so i assist with the buying of the food products and other preparations only to be told on the friday night that the dinner would be on the sunday

the day i would be going to THE WHO concert

needless to say, they had dinner without me

fortunately there were leftovers for me

thanks

thanks alot

2 Comments:

Blogger Solomon said...

Right now I would trade two Who concerts for 1 turkry dinner that didn't have any curry in it...

6:34 AM  
Blogger Solomon said...

Turkey dinner dammit... Stupid keyboard sticks... the last guy probably spilled curry on it...

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home