Friday, January 07, 2005

Hola

I know it's been awhile.

But what can i say, i'm a busy man.
Just finished shovelling the driveway (again) but bless the snow and may God bless my 4X4. Albeit, i love BC and living in the lowermainland, but wow. We really can't drive in this weather.

less than 5 CENTIMETRES of snow and the whole place go bonkers. People sliding this way and that. what really ticks me off are the bastards who have the $$$$ rims on their cars and still choose to drive in them.

sure, many of them have said "when it snows, i'll just put my snow tires on. i have another set of wheels!"

well jackass, i think it's time. LoPros don't come in all seasons, GET THE HELL OFF THE ROAD!

I swear, when Hank (my nissan) comes to a complete stop, the cars inthe next lane, just go sliding into the intersection.
so lemme get this straight, you spent more $$$ on your wheels so your car can be weaker on the snow?

so this goes out to all of you who still have the rims on your car in the snow. time to put on the ugly wheels and have some control for once.

and don't tell me you didn't know about the snow,
the weatherman was actually right for once, and you had at least a weeks notice

get on with your punk self

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home