Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hallowe'en is tomorrow

Reading up on my post from November 1st of 2004, I realized that I truly am growing old.

Hallowe'en just doesn't really cut it for me anymore. Rather than going to a costume party last night, I spent it drinking beer and watching the hockey game. Quite possibly because I had to work the next morning and could not stay out too late.

Needless, I know I will enjoy giving treats to the little bastards. And I may demand a trick instead, just to see their confused faces. If the weather is good, I might stop at one of the many makeshift fireworks dealers and buy the cheap stuff they try to get rid of, just so I can enjoy my arsonist ways in the evening. My sister's backyard leads right into an elementary school soccer field, the best place to cause Hallowe'en mayhem.

I think deep down inside, I just really want to be a kid again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home