Thursday, October 27, 2005

No complaints here.

This is my girlfriend Heather with my good friend Mike, whom I single-handedly helped pass grade 10. Now Mike and Heather went out for coffee together and some people began to ponder as to why.

They were like, "but Amn, that's your girlfriend. you think it's alright that she hangs out with your friends when you're not around?"

I don't mind at all. Matter of fact, they can take her to the Club to boot! 'Cause we have something in our relationship called trust. Besides, my friends can buy drinks for her now and it keeps money in my wallet!

Mwahahahahahahahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Ogawa said...

Awwww...what a good friend, and ya saving money in your wallet is always good, not that I'm saying that spending money on your lovely girlfriend Heather is bad! I'm sure she's worth every cent you got! Cute picture. I still have to go out for sushi with you guys...

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home