Saturday, December 03, 2005

About last night.


We went for sushi and hung out at the Soho afterwards. It's licensed... and has billiards!

There were good times had by all. Caesar is laughing because he dumped a bowl of miso soup on my jeans.

my girlfriend Heather was there, as well as my beer drinking friend Geoff. Heather stole my toque.

so was Shaun (www.shaunagintavern.blogspot.com)
Justin and Ken were perplexed as to how we ended up here

Justin Salon refused to pose, but Chris was happy

Tracy (www.ithinktracyisspecial.blogspot.com) and Ken need Dr. Phil

Tracy lately had issues about her hair. Mike thought it was good enough to eat

Cheers buddy! Little do they know that one of them will open up their homes to party on New Year's Eve!

This is my Russian lover, Vlad. It's okay, Heather knows.

???

2 Comments:

Blogger tracypants said...

my amen, we are lucky to have such ridiculously good-looking friends.

tee hee.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, which house do I show up at on New Years?

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home