Thursday, January 05, 2006

The blessing

A while back, Heather and I were at the movie theatre downtown and just getting out tickets for the film when two older women constantly kept staring at me.

Did I know them?? I didn't think so.

But they kept staring.

On our way to the escalator, one of the women was still there and staring at me.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I asked
"Oh no no no, you're just so beautiful, may God bless you... I bless you."

"Excuse me?" I asked
"I bless you, I bless you" and then she blew me a kiss and proceded up the escalator.

How was I to handle this? After confusingly discussing this with my girlfriend, we came up with a number of reasons as to why this crazy lady acted like she did so.

Quite possibly she is a devout Christian and noticed that I was not and hence she was blessing me for 'sinning' whatever the evil there may be.
Or she possibly saw the aura that glows around me and thought I was an enlightened one.
Or maybe she's psychic and perhaps she saw many angels around me.

I just called her wacko.

1 Comments:

Blogger tracypants said...

was it madame cleo?

cause that bitch's been following me around for weeks!

p.s. and why are the word verifications always so fucking hard?!
fhswchrz??? haha i didn't even do it right i have to do another!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home