Sunday, April 10, 2005

You know you're growing old when....

Just the other day i was brushing my teeth in the morning and i noticed a white speck in one of my nostrils. So being the wise one that i am, i glanced at my other nostril to see if it had a white speck as well.

This is something that i normally do when i check things on my body. if i find a mark or bump on one side of me, i quickly check to see if there is a similar one on the other side, if so, my body is symmetrical and i'm doing fine.

Anyways, going back to the nose, there wasn't a second white speck.

Naturally i suspected that it was a booger, so placing the toothbrush to the side i blew my nose as hard as i could. glancing back at the mirror, the white speck was still there so i leaned in to have a closer inspection.

It was a white hair... in my nose.

I HAD A WHITE NOSEHAIR!

i've had white hairs on my scalp from an early age, so those were no shock to me, it's one of the prime reasons why i shave my head.

just a year ago, i began to see white hairs in my beard and i've learned to accomodate them.

but finding one in my nose has taken it too far!
i grabbed hold of it with my index finger and thumb and with great might, pulled the sucker out.

looked back at the mirror to see a nostril full of black hairs while a tear of pain rolled down my cheek.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Ogawa said...

AHahaha....white nose hair! i didn't know those actually existed! man...you are getting old!! heheh

2:14 AM  
Blogger Amdaddy said...

thanks for the support

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home