Friday, July 22, 2005

JULIO, DONDE ESTA MI DEB IDA!

22 DAYS UNTIL MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully my toe will heal by then.

i was playing hockey last week and apparently my big toe on my right foot was either stepped upon, or slashed with a hockey stick

needless, the toenail was crushed and the appendage was bloodied. i thought nothing of it and just attached a bandaid and went about my business

Monday was a whole different story, it just so happened that a fragment of my toenail worked it's way into my toe (like a sliver) and infected my foot

so now the dr. says i must bandage my toe like a mummy, and i can't wear shoes for the next week, so the swelling can heal. did i also mention that i have to take an atibiotic pill 4 times a day?

and to top things off, i go back to the doctor on monday.... TO GET STITCHES!!!!!

what does all this mean to me?

well, when it comes to work, i'm stuck in the visitor's centre for the next 10 days or so. so no blacksmithing for me, but hey, it is air conditioned. dressing up like an elf for it is a small price to pay (the uniform is red and green)

i just pray that all this is healed come the 13th of august, cause that's when i head off for non-stop cervesas is puerto vallarta

the goal for this trip: get drunk on mexican alcohol, befriend a guy named julio, and buy a sombrero and wear it on the plane back home!

2 Comments:

Blogger Feather said...

julio, donde esta mi BEBIDA.~~it means julio where is my drink. Can't wait to teach you some more. ;)

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh.....teach him some more eh?...nice! That sounds kinda kinky --- you kinky couple! Hope it's not toooooo hot in mehiko! When I went there in July with D, I melting as soon as I stepped out of Julio's airport. Ai Caramba!

Most important line to learn? "Cervesazzzz por favor!" ---

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home