Monday, July 10, 2006

welcome to the family

So my girlfriend, Heather, stayed at my house for the week of the wedding and got to know alot of the family.

Then came the incident

There is a moment during the wedding day in the brown tradition, when the groom comes to the home of the bride to take her to his house.

When entering, as always, the bride's sisters and friends try to steal the groom's shoes and hold them for ransom.

the groom's cousin, jessie, grabbed the groom's shoes to prevent the theft. she got the first one, then she went to rescue the second

heather turned to me and said "should i get in there?"

"if you want to, sure" i replied

the next thing you know, my girlfriend was airborne, lunging at jessie, determined to get the shoe.

before you knew it, both girls were rolling around on the floor, each with an equal amount of shoe within their grasp.

so much commotion and laughter the scene was unreal.

then we heard a scream, sounded like heather

"you okay, what happened?" i asked

"SHE JUST BIT ME" yelled heather

lots of laughter

"WELL BITE HER BACK!" i yelled

then we heard jessie yell

total chaos

after a few minutes of intense wrestling, the older ladies told heather it was okay to let go, and she did, yet she was still shaking from a adrenaline rush.

i went to see if she was okay, i noticed her holding her wrist

"oh my god, she really bit you!" i said. then i turned to jessie and yelled "you bit my girlfriend??!?!!!??"

then jessie held up her arm to reveal deep teethmarks

i looked back at heather "you bit her back?"

"HELL YA!" she replied

all the ladies laughed so hard. i think that was the moment they truly accepted her as one of their own

welcome to the family!

5 Comments:

Blogger Feather said...

i just want the record to show that i only bit her because she bit me first! i swear i don't go around biting people!
- the biter

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather is a liar, she has bit me on numerous occasions, all unprevoked.

I loved the fact that there was video evidence of Heather biting some poor girl, wow that must have been embarrassing...

6:14 PM  
Blogger Feather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Feather said...

u're a turd sunny!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, sorry Heather. Maybe if you stopped randomly biting me, and punching me for that matter, I would be nicer!

I love that you got censored, there must have been some serious neck snapping while you were writing that one...

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home