Wednesday, August 04, 2004

My Five Dream Ladies

We all have this list.

You know the one.

The five main people out there in the world that you would leave your girlfriend/boyfriend for.

I know my girlfriend has a couple of people at least. Vin Diesel and LL Cool J and some jackass who can't afford a shirt from a Gap add. If she saw anyone of those guys, she'd toss me to the side and run into their arms.

Which reminds me... did you know Vin Diesel gets botox injections in his armpits? But that's another story.

But anyways, I thought I would produce a list of my 5 dream ladies as well. If I were to meet any of these five I wouldn't push my girlfriend away though, I'd just find a way to distract her while I ran off with the other.

Here are my 5 dream ladies and my reasons why:

5) ELISHA CUTHBERT : Ever since the first episode of "24" my eyes were locked on her. Then I became more devoted when I heard she was a Canadian, albeit from Calgary (but I can't complain). And then she was in "The Girl Next Door" and that just did it for me. Enough to steal her cardboard cut-out (all six feet of it) from the movie theatre where I work and tack it onto the wall of my basement where my two good buddies reside.

4) MARLA SOKOLOFF : Some of you may remember her as the secretary from "The Practice" others will remember her as one of the girlfriends from "Dude, Where's My Car". If you're like me, the first time you saw her was on an episode of "Full House" where she played one of Stephanie's friends. And out of all the ladies on the list, Marla would be the one I'd have the best chance with since she's the closest to my age, hence we may have a little something in common.

3 AISHWARYA RAI : Black hair, green eyes. An Indian film goddess who was also Miss World back in 1999. The rest of the world got a good look at her this year when she was invited to Cannes by Quentin Tarantino to be one of the judges. And now, she is in talks to be one of the next Bond Girls. The one girl out of this list that I know for 100% that my mom would approve of. And to top things, she has that face... you know that one. The face where, you know, that if you did anything to hurt her (mentally or physically) you would regret it for the rest of your life.

2) ANGELINA JOLIE : Just look at the picture... need I say more? Well I shall; the one woman on this list that I chose just for the soul reason of how she would treat me in bed. She could tie me up for all I care, no complaints here. I know I'd probably have nothing in common with her, but damn, she's fine.

1) JULIA ROBERTS : An infectious smile, coupled with a beautiful laugh, I've been in love with her as far back as I can remember. And out of all the women on this list, she's probably the only one who would laugh at my jokes. Heck, she even likes Letterman. But of course I know what you are all saying... "but she's married, Amn. She's even pregnant with twins." So what? She has made mistakes before. She married Lyle Lovett didn't she? She just has to meet me when I become a rockstar in 4 years (see previous posts) and she'll see the light. Hey... I can dream can't I?

There you have it, my list of 5. Honourable mentions go to Catherine Zeta-Jones and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos . Catherine will probably never make my top 5 again (she was on in earlier years) since she married that skeleton named Michael Douglas. Rebecca will most likely take over someone's spot in the months to come, depending on how much I see of her. She especially boosted her status since she divorced that hairy Greek and I saw the booty she had in "The Punisher."

So there you have it, my list of 5.

Everyone should have a dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home