Sunday, April 10, 2005

I know i know,

Many have called me to complain about the lack of entries.

heck, there weren't even any for the entire month of march.

well i don't care, i'll write when i want to. besides, i was busy and bombarded with quite a few obstacles.

many factors prevented me from writing. one being that my computer was frozen by microsoft since the bastards somehow found that i had an illegal copy of windows and requested a "key" for me to reuse it again. another was that i was compelled watching the going-ons of the vatican while my friend was holding a "countdown to necro-pope"

and finally, i was learning how to relax

i quit working my night job at the theatre on the 10th of march, exactly one month ago. now i have free time to do what i do so please, such as play ps2 and memorize all the cheat codes to GTA san andreas

r1, r2, l1, x, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up
r1, r2, l1, r2, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up

dat's right, full health, armor and weapons
DON'T MESS!
and i still find ways to die

oh hockey, why don't you start up again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaundiggity said...

So... how relaxed are you?

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home