Friday, April 15, 2005

TOUGH

Many nights i have rested on my back in bed and watched the intensity of my mind create little images from the patterns of the paint on my ceiling.

Just like watching the clouds, i've seen it all;
ducks, sheep, toatsters, '57 chevy belairs, mario and luigi, etc.

but last night shocked me. the constellation of specs on the ceiling revealed what looked like a man, down on all fours (get your mind out of the gutter people) and a little toddler behind him with a cricket stick, whaling away on the guys balls. what surprised me though, was that this dude was smiling.

and i said to myself..."that dude's tough!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The disturbing part of this is that this all came from your imagination!

So, in your subconscious, in some freudian kinda way, do you really want this to happen to you?

And to think after 20 years, you think you'd know someone by now *sigh*

hehehe It is a pretty funny thing to see on a ceiling though

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home