Friday, April 15, 2005

.. on my chinny chin chin

in the past few weeks, i have altered the appearance of my beard slightly.

just enough so there is a patch of hair from my "soulpatch" that goes just under my chin. i have decided not to trim this part of my beard, but to rather, let it grow.

nothing big really, but boy does it piss some people off!! although it annoys my girlfriend, i believe she is learning to cope, or just hiding it well. she'll still hold my hand in public so that's a good thing

but some people are truly annoyed by it
people that i don't even see that often

it's as if i offended their religion or something

so i have decided to do what was called for

i'm gonna let it grow, for the sake of all mankind
accept me for who i am.... you animals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home